Monday, February 15, 2010

2010 SOHIPOTOME Women In Hip Hop Honoree...

SOHIPOTOME Women In Hip Hop is pleased to announce the first Honoree for 2010. Terri Sherman started working in the music industry in 2004 for the Northeast Florida Record Pool as the Director of Public Relations. Currently Ms. Sherman is the CEO of Sherman Entertainment Enterprises. A subsidiary of her company is The Sessions, a premier event for music producers. The Sessions has garnered participation from Jon Wilkes (drummer from the band Red Jumpsuit Apparatus); Maestro (Grammy Award-winning producer); Keith Kennedy (VP of TJ’s DJ’s Record Pool) and many others. In addition to running her own company Ms. Sherman works for Lex Marketing and Promotions. Lex Marketing and Promotions is the top marketing and promotions company in Florida.

Speaking of her many roles, Ms. Sherman says, “I have enjoyed every position I have played in this business. Each stop along this path has prepared me for the next so I feel that everything I have done has been necessary to position me where I am now. I love what I do—that day that I no longer love it will be the day that I walk away.” Equipped with invaluable experience and relationships, Ms. Sherman looks to continue making strides in the music and entertainment industries.

To learn more about The Sessions Producer's events
click here.

For more information on 2010 SOHIPOTOME events email
womenofhiphop@gmail.com.

No comments: